Singing for Health
Thursday 03 December
Online via MS Teams
No singing experience is required. This is not a choir – it is a virtual communal sing along
A virtual singing group to meet new people and sing to improve your health and wellbeing.
No singing experience is required to join the group as the emphasis is on having fun and meeting new people. If you don’t want others to hear you sing you don’t have to have your sound on.
The first few weeks will be Christmas themed songs.
Starting 3rd December this group will run for 6 weekly sessions (there is a 2 week break over Christmas)
Prior to the group starting each person will receive a resource pack with the song sheets.
Singing brings joy to many people – but did you know that your passion for singing can lead to incredible benefits in your physical, emotional, and social health?
Here are 11 reasons why singing is good for you.
- Singing strengthens the immune system
- Singing is a workout
- Singing improves your posture
- Singing helps with sleep
- Singing is known to release endorphins. the feel-good brain chemical that makes you feel uplifted and happy
- Singing lowers stress levels
- Singing improves mental alertness
- Singing can widen your circle of friends
- Singing boosts your confidence
- Singing broadens communication skills
- Singing increases your ability to appreciate other singers
Booking is ESSENTIAL
To book your place contact Freephone: 0800 8766887 or complete the enquiry form below and one of the team will be in touch.
Event Team Wendy and Suzanne