Our training provides learners with the opportunity to increase their knowledge and skills in health and community related subjects.
The Wellbeing for Life Trainers provide a Training Calendar Wellbeing for Life Training Calendar April – June 2021which varies regularly to provide an exciting and comprehensive learning programme for professionals, volunteers and community members.
**Due to Social Distancing Guidelines we are not yet back to training in person, currently all of our training is being delivered via MS Teams.**
We are excited to offer our training programme on a virtual platform; and have chosen courses to deliver this way that will support individuals and those who work with others, to raise their awareness in subjects that will improve their mental and physical health in these uncertain times. The training is FREE to anyone living or working in County Durham.
We are currently offering:
- Job Application & Interview Workshop
- A Mindful Approach to Stress Management
- Healthy Lives: Food for Thought
- An Insight into the Menopause
- Physical Activity: Basics to Getting Started
- Basic Diabetes Awareness
- Motivational Interviewing and Communication Skills
- Building Personal Resilience to Change
- Basic Mental Health Awareness
- Suicide Awareness
- Mental Health at Work
Take a look at what’s on offer and book your training today!
We hope to see you very soon !!!
To view courses you have booked on, update your details and view previous courses, please view your training dashboard.