Our training provides learners with the opportunity to increase their knowledge and skills in health and community related subjects.
The wellbeing for life trainers provide a Training Opportunities Calendar October – December 2021 which varies regularly to provide an exciting and comprehensive learning programme for professionals, volunteers and community members.
**Due to Social Distancing Guidelines we are not yet back to training in person, currently all of our training is being delivered via MS Teams.**
We offer a range of accredited and non-accredited FREE training courses such as:
- Healthy Lives: Food for Thought
- An Insight into the Menopause
- Physical Activity: Basics to Getting Started
- Basic Diabetes Awareness
- Building Personal Resilience to Change
- Basic Mental Health Awareness
- OCN Level 2 Health Trainers (2 days)
- Making Every Contact Count
- Motivational Interviewing (1 day)
- NOCN Level 2 Understanding Nutrition, Obesity & Weight Management (2 days)
- Mental Health First Aid (2 Days)
- Suicide Awareness
- A Mindful Approach to Stress Management
- Job Application and Interview Workshop
Our trainers are friendly, approachable and supportive and will help you to get the most out of your learning experience. Our training sessions are welcoming and fun and who knows where all this learning may take you, anything is possible.
Get in touch on 0800 8766887