Social Prescribing Link Workers
Our focus is on what matters to you
Social Prescribing Link Workers work out of GP Practices and provide a one-to-one personalised support service. They will help you with a wide range of social, emotional and practical needs with a focus on “What Matters to You” helping to improve your mental and physical wellbeing and general health.
Social Prescribing Link Workers can support you with:
- Housing, Finance, and Benefits
- Long Term Conditions
- General and Emotional Wellbeing
- Social Isolation and Integration
- Volunteering, Employment, and Learning
We can offer up to 8 sessions to link you to the right support by:
- Signposting – information and encouragement to access services
- Facilitation – information and support to access services
- Navigation – support to engage and access a service
Click on the video to see more
What our clients say:
- “Thank you again for if it wasn’t for people like you people like me would be so much worse off.’’
- “thank you for your call, you have been helpful and I am grateful for any support that is going to help me”.
- ‘’I have never spoken to anyone who listened and understood the way that you did and that felt I could be myself when talking to you’’
- “I really appreciate you ringing because it gives me the opportunity to get things off my chest and I always feel better after speaking to you”.
Get in touch on 0800 8766887