Bridging the Gap- Cardiac Rehab
Friday 09 November
14:30 to 15:30
Every Friday at Bishop Auckland Fire Station, Green Lane, Bishop Auckland DL14 6RS.
Cardiac rehabilitation is a programme of exercise sessions to help you get back on your feet again after a heart attack, heart surgery or procedure. The sessions will give you the support you need to get back to everyday life as efficiently and successfully as possible
Cardiac rehabilitation programmes will help you to:
- understand your condition
- recover from your surgery, procedure or heart attack
- make changes to your lifestyle that will help improve your heart health
- reduce the risk of further heart problems.
- (This group is now full. However if this is something that you would be interested in please contact the lead staff member or Wellbeing for Life admin on 01
Event Team Wellbeing for Life - Jo Skinner 0782 688 4676